Thursday, July 21, 2011

Whew, it's Hot!!!

With the heat wave that has most of our country in it's hold, I thought you might be interested in the neck coolers we take with us to Disney.  A few years ago, Mary found this pattern on a website, and ordered the Watersorb crystals.  Then she asked her mom (good ole me) to make these for them.  She sent me the directions, and I proceeded to make my version.  What a pain they were.  I had crystals everywhere!  But now she wants more, and as I reread the pattern, I discovered that I hadn't read it right the first time.  This time should go much smoother.   Here's a link to the pattern.  Mary had ordered her crystals online and they are Watersorb, but I understand that you can find Schultz Moisture Plus crystals in the gardening section of Wal-Mart.  These really work, and can be used over and over.  If you feel like you're melting in all this heat, check them out.  

No comments: