Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day and Gratitude Tuesday

Wow, it's finally election day, and I'm so thankful. Hopefully tomorrow will end the bombardment of political ads, phone calls, and opinion polls. What will all these people do when this is all over??? Will you be going to vote??? Please DO..

Well, they're here -- photos of the grandpuppies in their costumes. Do you think they look positively humiliated?




I've started putting Kristin's quilt together -- cutting sashings and squaring up the blocks. Looks pretty good so far. This Saturday will be our 34th wedding anniversary, so Rod and I are planning a night away to celebrate. Hope to get another hand-pieced block cut to take along. We're going to Amish Country Ohio, and everything there closes as 5 pm, so I'll want something to work on. I guess this weekend is their holiday open house so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: