Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Monday -- New Month

Wowser!! It's November already. And I still have 4 quilts to go before Christmas!!! Better get a wiggle on, as my granny used to say. We had trick or treat night here on Friday. All the kids left together from here with the grandkids and grandpuppies. I don't have pictures of the puppies, but the black lab went as Darth Vader and the chocolate lab went as Yoda. They looked as though they were totally humiliated!! I do however have photos of the grandkids.



Krissy's birthday party was Saturday evening, and she loved the quilt. I didn't honestly think I would get it done, but I did. Slow and Steady -- that's my motto. It really turned out well, and I'm pleased. Now I'm making some 9-patches for a quilt for Jimmy and I need a break from all the thinking on those character quilts. I'll post a picture of Krissy's quilt as soon as Mary gets one to me. Have a great Monday.

No comments: