Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OK, OK, here are the pictures

Ok, in response to the numerous requests (well, maybe only two) for photos of the new machine, here they are. This is the new sewing table with has a drawer just big enough to hold the foot pedal (which I rarely use) and the accessories box. There are measuring marks on the front of the table, and holes in the underskirt where you can access the lever to drop the feed dogs.


And, here it is. The new member of my sewing family. Isn't it beautiful? I have been practicing with the decorative stitches, and have started the borders of DD Mary's batik quilt. Today, I don't have any kids, so guess where I'll be!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Very nice...a few gals in our guild have this machine and love it. When I was looking, this one was too large for the table I have (which I love and which fits in the spot where I need to sew). I'm sure you will love doing projects with this machine for years to come!

Nancy said...

So there is a start/stop button? I am not sure I could get used to not using the foot pedal....
I have no experience with Janome, but it looks like it has a bigger throat than most. Really Nice.
HAVE FUN!!!