Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day

Yes, it's Wednesday - Hump Day.  Today I have a day off from babysitting, and am hoping to make the sewing machine smoke!  I'm hoping to finish Izzy's quilt top today, and get started on Bubby's.  I am looking forward to the weekend, as Rod and I are taking a road trip to Ohio Amish country.  We plan on visiting the flea market, the winery, a Christmas store, and the cheese factory.

We have Sirius radio in the car, and they have two Christmas channels.  The carols they play, however, are not our cup of tea and so I will be charging up the Holiday Zune for the trip.  He will drive, I will sing, and we will discuss our Christmas decorating and cookies.  I have pinned several "diabetic friendly" cookie recipes.  Ho, Ho, Ho, I'm beginning to feel a lot like of Christmas.  But now, it's on to the sewing room.

No comments: