Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool

Just when we thought that Mother Nature had given up on the long lasting winter, she shouts "April Fool".  Today's forecast is for falling temps, combined with a mix of rain and snow.  (And that's the truth).  The weather man on our local channel just reported that when the snow begins to fall today, it will be the seventh consecutive month that frozen precipitation has been recorded at Pittsburgh International Airport.

The most horrible thing happened yesterday -- my glasses broke.  Oh, they're still wearable, but the one temple is jutting out to the far right (and that's not political).  If I turn my head to the right, that side of my glasses falls off my ear, and I look absolutely ridiculous.  It doesn't seem like such a bad thing, but when you wear bifocals, it throws off your vision and many times your balance.  So if you happen by and see me weaving from one room to another, please know that I'm not drinking, just wearing my "off the ear" glasses.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

Mother Nature is not playing well with others. LOL I know you have to be ready for warmer weather.