Friday, September 10, 2010

You're Invited to be an MFL Blog Author :-)

This afternoon when I opened my email, this was the title of a very exciting email.  I had done three guest blogs for The Mouse for Less, and today I was invited to be a regular contributor.  You can find one of my guest blogs on their blog site.  Daughter Mary has also been invited to be a contributor as she had also contributed guest blogs.  So, if you're interested you can find our blogs, and those of others on the site  http://www.themagicforless.com.  I'm so excited about this opportunity since I have always enjoyed writing.  And as a special incentive, the people at The Magic for Less have provided us with some really nice gift possibilities.  For our trip next week, there will be a special flower arrangement from them to thank me for my first three blogs.  Hope you'll give their blog site a read.  My first post is now up and running.

2 comments:

JustCindy said...

How fun! I do hope you get the rest of the autographs this trip.

Pat said...

WOW...extra Disney fun by writing for the MFL blog! I just went and read your post and commented! Congrats on a job well-done!