Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Hump Day

We've arrived half-way to another weekend, but it's gonna be a busy one.  One of our neighbors is getting married on Saturday, and we'll be attending that.  But first, we need to have blood work done and do a little shopping (wedding gift).  Sunday I'm hoping to do some sewing.  I've been taking a break since the Saddle Up quilts were finished, but I'm ready to dig in again.  I don't get the kids until lunch today, so I may try to clean up a little in there.  You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks!  Nope, I didn't put anything away when I was done with it.  I try, honest!  Mary Poppins would be telling me to make my room "spit spot".  So today, Mary Poppins, I will try to put everything in its place.

If I don't come out by lunch time, send in the rescue dogs!!

No comments: