Thursday, June 23, 2011

What to do???

Part of Farmer's Market quilt
It's definitely time to rekindle the friendship with my sewing room.  It's a certain disaster, but with a little pick up here and put away there, I think I can have it up and running in no time.  But will should I do first?  Maybe I should work on my Be Attitudes quilt.  I was way ahead of my friend Cindy  when she started to make her quilt, but, for sure, she has passed me up.  Perhaps I should play catch up.  But then, maybe I should work on my Farmer's Market quilt.  It only needs borders on two sides and it's ready to sandwich and quilt.


Disney quilt blocks so far
Or, maybe I should make some new blocks for Disney autographs since our trip is just about 2 months away.













Sampler Quilt
But there's this sampler quilt that is so bright and that only needs borders and it's ready to sandwich, and it's been calling my name.




So maybe you can help me decide.  Vote for which project you think I should work on first.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hmmmmm....let's see. If you can decide, realistically, how many almost-finished quilts you will likely finish over the summer, it would help decide. If there is ANY chance you will only get one or two done, then I think the Disney one has to be near the top of the list so you have it when you need it for the next trip. Other than that, they are all nice, so maybe you can assign each a number and the put the numbers in a hat and pick one out and do that one first! :)

JustCindy said...

Disney then the Farmer's Market then the Sampler

Retired Knitter said...

Wow, that is hard. They are all beautiful.

I would love to see how the Farmer's Market Quilt looks finished, but it sounds like there is a deadline for the Disney one.

If you are feeling responsible - Disney first.

Otherwise, I pick Farmer's Market.

Saya said...

nice header :)