Monday, June 11, 2012

C'mon Baby, Light My Fire!

And that's exactly what my friend Cindy has done.  She posted a picture of her Be Attitude quilt -- and it's finished.  I started mine long before she did, but she kept plugging along, and I put mine aside for another year day.  Now that I've seen hers finished, I really want to finish mine.  I've made a list of weekly goals.  I figure that if I can finish one block of a couple of projects each week or so, I will see progress and keep on trying.  I got our my case of Be Attitude blocks this morning and started to buttonhole stitch the block that's all fused.  Thanks Cindy for lighting a fire under my ***.  Is that rump roast I smell?

2 comments:

JustCindy said...

You are so welcome! I can't wait to see your's. I will be looking for photos of your's next week.

Lindabee said...

HA, HA, HA!! I only have 4 blocks done!