Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Raining, It's Pouring. . .

I wish I were snoring!!  Dreary, rainy days always make me sleepy but when the temps are heading toward fall, my body believes it should be preparing to hibernate.  But, I'm awake and so I will watch a little GMA to catch up on the overnight news and then get my day into gear.  Just got a text from Mary with this photo of the "Hot Dog Dance" from the kids' show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  She attached a note saying that we are in single digits until our trip, and that we should all be dancing.  I'll just give a big WAHOO.  Now we can begin checking the 10-day forecast for Florida to see what weather we can expect.



I have some ham dices in the fridge that need to be used, and had contemplated German Potato Soup for dinner tonight.  But with temps in the high 60's, I may be rushing the soup season a little.  Today is Kris and George's anniversary, so we have Jake and Izzy for dinner.  I'm debating making fried potatoes and eggs with ham, or mac and cheese with ham.  I know they both eat the potatoes and eggs, but I'm not sure about Jake and the mac and cheese.

I'm hoping to finish the neck wallets today, and will post a photo.  I would like to have a cute little name for them - thinking about Itty Bittys, but am open to suggestions.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Can't wait to see the neck wallets! You are staying at POFQ again, right?

Lindabee said...

Yes, I hit sort of a snag with the wallets this morning, but think I have it all worked out. We love French Quarter, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.