Friday, January 4, 2013

And So It Begins. . . .

My Weight Watchers 360 kit arrived yesterday.  When I ordered it, I thought perhaps I was wasting my money (it was nearly $40), but not so.  There was a tape measurer (which I quickly hid in the bottom of the bag), a set of collapsible measuring cups, a points calculator some stickers, a workout DVD (which I haven't watched yet), the tracker, with which one can track their foods and two other books.  The first book is "What To Eat Now".  It explains what items to stock in your pantry, and gives recipes and meal plans.  There are 15-minute meals for the first month, 25-minute meals for the second month, and 30-minute meals for the third month.  But my favorite book is the Success Handbook.  It's all about "ME".  It's what makes the 360 plan so different from others.  You track yourself, your feelings, your self esteem, your strengths, and your weaknesses.  I'm excited about this plan, and will be reading more and making my grocery list during the next two days.  I'm going to be brave and add a weight loss ticker to this page.  Hopefully it will keep me honest, and encourage me to not give up.  Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: