Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Baack

Some people have been wondering why I haven't been posting. I guess I just haven't taken the time. I only get about 1-1/2 hours in the morning to do "my own thing", and lately blogging hasn't been one of them.

Do you remember when Mrs. Reagan had her "Just Say No" program. Well, it's something I don't seem to have ever mastered. I just have a horrible time saying "NO". DD Pat asked me to do a quilt for a co-worker, and of course I said yes. I finished the train quilt (photos coming soon) and really like the way it looks. Then when DD Kristin saw it, she asked me to do a quilt for a co-worker of hers. Again, I couldn't say no. So I pulled out some bandana scraps and used the pattern "Simply Charming". Go to http://www.cozyquilt.com and click on cozy patterns. And the quilt top was finished in no time. This weekend I hope to get the fleece and get it quilted. Izzy's first birthday party was cancelled due to bad weather, and will be held on Saturday. Hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you are back. I was afraid you or someone in your family might be sick.