Monday, June 1, 2009

Another New Month

Well, June 1 is here, and another month has come and gone. Time seems to move faster as we get older, don't you think? I seem to have started this month in some sort of "blue funk". I don't quite know why, but I seem to be somewhat depressed, angry with the world, and just all around unsettled. Have you ever felt this way? What do you do to put a stop to it? Maybe I need to start a new quilting project. . . Maybe I need to read a new book. . . Maybe I need to just sit and try to figure out what's wrong with me. . . Maybe I just need to pray for some guidance. . . Maybe I need to read an old book - Simple Abundance. I usually turn to this book when I need help, guidance, and a fresh outlook. I know I will work through this, but bear with me while I do.

No comments: