Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Now I'm Smiling!!


Isn't this beautiful?  It's the new camera I ordered last night.  It's red -- the same red as my cell phone.  When Mary was here last night for dinner, we looked up the order for the old camera which is MIA.  What we discovered was that the old camera was a refurbished camera that I had purchased in 2002.  And so, I say goodbye to my old and out-of-date friend.  And hello to my new friend-to-be.  The new camera has many more settings, more magnification possibilities, and is just a better camera.  And according to the reviews we read, it can be operated by almost anybody.  (Sounds like the best one for me).  And if I can't figure it out, I'll just ask my 6 year old grandson.  LOL.


Not only did I lose the camera, but also the bag it was in.  So when Mary found the camera for me, she also found a bag.  I really wanted a new bag.  And Mary found this one with pockets -- and I dooo sooo love pockets to put my "stuff" in.  And it's even Steeler black and gold.

And so today my tears have been replaced with a smile, and as Mary would say, I'm "cheesin'".

1 comment:

Pat said...

Looks like a great purchase!!!