Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What Have I Been Up To??


 What have I been up to, you might ask?  Although it seemed so far off when I started the quilts, the Saddle Up is just eleven days away.  YIKES!!!!  And I don't have a single quilt finished.  Over the weekend, I managed to get two tops done.  A third top is pinned and the quilting is nearly finished.  Today, I had a day off with no kids, so I busied myself pinning quilts onto the fleece.  Here's three of the shots,  Both the quilts are now pinned, and I'm ready to start quilting.  I'm anxious to get them finished so that I can do something I want to do, something fun.  All the binding is cut and sewn and ready to put on the quilts once they are finished.



Hopefully, I can finish them up by Sunday evening and then I can start a new project.

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

Someone is going to get some beautiful quilts.