Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's Next??

I've finished the pot pinchers I was making. This is the pattern that I used.  I really love them, and will definitely be making some for myself.  They weren't difficult, and are just the perfect size for sticking in the drawer next to the stove.








 Tomorrow, I hope to finish the apron I'm making.  I'm using the same pattern that I used for the girls' aprons, I love it and they seem to like them too.  The aprons are reversible, and I only make the single slanted pockets.



So now what to do???  One of my friends from high school just opened an etsy store.  I had messaged her a few questions, and after receiving her replies, I have decided it's time to get busy with getting some items made to put in my own store.  I will certainly let you know when it's up and running.





The first items I will be working on are my little "Companion" neck wallets.  These are two of the ones that I made for our family to use while in Walt Disney World.  I have made some changes, and have added a couple of things, and hopefully will start working on the final products this weekend.

Have a Sew Happy Week!











1 comment:

lesthook said...

All very cool ideas!