This morning I started cutting out the neck wallets. There are 8 pattern pieces. I have them printed on copy paper, and so I thought it would be quick and easy to just lay them on the fabric and cut them out with my rotary cutter and ruler. I didn't want to use pins since they change the set of the ruler. But it was a slow process, and I really need to find a quicker way.
So, I guess it's back to the old way. I'm going to trace these pieces off onto pattern paper, and use the old pin and cut with scissors routine. I think it would be prudent for me to cut out eight or ten wallets at a time, and then sew them assembly line fashion.
I am really excited about the modifications and additions that I've made to my design. Photos coming next week.