Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gratitude Tuesday

Yes, it's another gratitude Tuesday. This morning at 5:45 am, my phone rang. Only twice, and by the time I got awake, it had quit ringing. I just sort of sat motionless in the chair thinking of all the things that could be wrong. Finally, I got up enough nerve to check the caller ID. It was one of the twins -- not what I had anticipated. I returned the call, only to have Pat answer with "What's wrong?" "You tell me," I replied, you called me. "No Mom it wasn't me." "Well, it was Pam's phone." So, she called for Pam who was outside walking the dog. Seems that Pam called the wrong number. So this morning, I'm really thankful that it was only a wrong number. Do you ever have such a stretch of good things in life that you wait for the other shoe to drop? Well, my life lately has been really good, and I was afraid that the other shoe had finally come home. Thankfully it hadn't.

How about today is National Cherry Popsicle Day. If you check back to an earlier blog, I am a cherry popsicle. Guess that means it's my day. Wahoo!!

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me holding my breath. So glad it was a wrong number.