Friday, August 1, 2008

Busy, Busy

Yes, I've been really busy trying to finish up the Backyardigans quilt. It's the first month that I haven't finished my Farmer's Market Block before the end of the month. I've got most of the blocks ready for blanket stitching. Seven are already done. First thing tomorrow morning I'm planning on painting on the eyes, mouths, and other details that I decided not to applique. Then I'll take some photos so you can see them. Tonight we're going out to dinner and then to shop for groceries (geez, I hate that job). The next birthday is Izzy's in late September. Kristin wanted a Sesame Street quilt for her. So yesterday morning, I got all the coloring book pages I liked downloaded, and will be ready to figure out the appliques as soon as Bubby's is finished. Hope your weekend is sew happy.

No comments: