Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Whine Fest

We haven't had a whine fest for a while, and I can't hold back any longer. I have this serious anger about one of our American freedoms. I realize that electing a president is right that we should celebrate, but it's become one of the most dreaded times in my life. I am so tired of advertising that attacks the other guy. Why in such a great country don't we sing our praises, acknowledge our strengths, and celebrate our accomplishments rather that shouting the shortcomings, inabilities, and weaknesses of the other guy. Who really knows what one brings to the table that qualifies him as president because he's too busy slinging mud at the other guy!!! And what makes it worse is that we still have two months of this to go. Thank goodness my remote control has a mute button, because I find myself using it more and more. Now if it just had a delete button, so I could delete all these annoying political ads. Sure wish that Pat Paulson was running this year because I would vote for him. DD Mary says she's voting for Elmo because he thinks about something everyday, and never thinks bad thoughts. Hmmm, Elmo for president. Well, OK.

No comments: