Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let It Snow????

Yes, I love that song. . . but enough already!!!! We have had so much snow, and it hasn't quit yet. Talk about cabin fever. . . I think I have igloo fever!! LOL.

This is my birdfeeder in the front of the house. The only part of the rope you can see it the knot.


This photo is of the fence along the front of our property, and of the trees across the road. It's beautiful, isn't it? Sorry about the quality of the photos, but the screen was down, and I didn't think about putting it up before snapping the picture. But I think you can get the idea.

We took our tree down today, and put away the decorations. Usually I can't wait to get that done, but today it made me sort of sad. Must be that I'm getting maudlin'. My mom got the flu on Thursday, fell in the back hall, and we had to call an ambulance. She's very dehydrated, and had we not gotten her there on Thursday, she probably wouldn't have pulled through. Say a little prayer for her, please. I'm hoping that when she's well enough to go to skilled nursing for physical therapy, she might decide to stay there permanently. So, say a quick prayer for me, too. Stay warm.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hope it all works out for the best with your mom. It has seemed lately that she needs to be in an assisted living or nursing home facility, so maybe this fall will result, as you say, in her being there and deciding to stay.