Friday, January 23, 2009

More Blocks!

Yes, I'm moving right along on the blocks for my Sampler quilt. Keep in mind that I bought background fabric, fabric for sashing and cornerstones, and the fabrics for the borders. But, all the fabrics for the blocks are leftovers from the Be Attitudes BOM that I was in. I really love doing these blocks. They are hand-pieced and for me, hand-piecing is very relaxing.

This is my Rose of Sharon block.



This is my Sawtooth Star block.


This is my Churn Dash block.



This is my Judy's Star block.

We're expecting a few days of warmer temps, but over the weekend more arctic air is to move in. The snow that was on the top of the bird feeder has all melted off, and so the feeder gets a short reprieve before more snow is expected to move in. Spring can come anytime. Keep warm.

No comments: