Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday

Wow, another week come and gone. Looking forward to the weekend and hoping to get some sewing done. I have a facebook account now, and am addicted to FarmTown, I'm afraid. I really need to get off this kick, and start doing some sewing. I fell in love with the African fabrics after seeing Lion King - Broadway at the Benedum Center in Pittsburgh. And at the quilt show in Lancaster in April, I purchased some beautiful fabrics to make a laptop purse. I really need to get started on that. Especially now that we're staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge while at Disney. But I'm still stitching on Bubby's transportation quilt. Check back next week, and hopefully I'll have some photos posted. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So sorry to hear you fell. Hoping for quick healing. Yippee for WDW!! Thanks for the link, I'll add you to mine.