Friday, August 12, 2011

Howdy Friday

Wow, another Friday already. Four weeks from today we will be vacationing at WDW. Yesterday I began tracing off character appliqués for my autograph blocks. This weekend I hope to get sone blocks finished. I figured out what new shirts I want make. The transfer paper arrived on Thursday, so that's ready to start. I found some really nice designs, including a Mrs. Potato Head, and you know how I love me Potato Heads. Four weeks!! I'm starting to feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland . . . I'm late for a very important date. As my Granny would say, "I'd better get a wiggle on." Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Yes....get a move on, Linda....4 weeks will fly by!!! Hope you have a nice time at your grandson's party this weekend.