Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF

I'm so glad that today is Friday.  I've had the kids a lot of hours this week, and  three days started pretty early.  I'm really looking forward a quiet weekend.  I started the new little bags, but the hooks I used last year for water bottle holders were for dog chains (ssshhh, don't tell anyone)  and they were really heavy.  I have also used up most of my stash of fusible interfacing; and since the new bags are bigger, the 7" zippers I bought last year aren't really long enough.  I had gotten an email about a sale at Hancock Fabrics, and place an order yesterday for what I needed.  Now I just have to wait on that order to arrive.

In the meantime, this weekend I can finish putting Kristina's quilt top together, and finish the blocks for Jake's quilt.  I'm not planning on any "big" meals this weekend, but rather some simple ideas.  (Rod makes a killer club sandwich).  Thinking that would be a great meal for Sunday.




And for Saturday night, if we don't go out to eat, I may make these pepperoni rolls.  I may try to pinch my ends closed, though.  I wouldn't want any of the cheese to leak out.

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: