Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Already?

I can't believe that it's Friday already. For me, this week has flown by.  Kristin's new schedule took effect this week, and surprisingly, I adjusted pretty well.  Early in the week, I developed a head cold, and haven't felt up to snuff this week.  Pam and Mary helped out with lunch this week, and I really appreciated it.  I did manage to do some extra cleaning in the living room this week, (that means I threw some old toys away - sshh, the kids haven't noticed).  I also got my patterns for the towel swap traced.  Now I just have to choose my fabrics and get them started.  We have canceled our weekend trip - it's just not fun if you're under the weather.  Today, I re-designed my Chubby Bee Blog.  I have to go for groceries this weekend, so after I finish this post, I will sit down with the sale ads and plan my menus for next week.  Hopefully, the weekend will include some sewing.

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

I know the head cold stinks. Mine is finally going away after 2 wks. Take care.