Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Disney Designs



In previous posts, I showed the tee shirts that we have made for our Disney trips.  These designs have all come from people who post their designs on the DisBoards.  These designs are free, they cannot be sold due to copyright laws.  I decided that I should try my hand at my own designs for this years.  This was my first attempt at a tee shirt design.  Princess and the Frog is one of my favorite movies, and I loved this line from the movie.  I haven't decided yet whether or not I will put this on a shirt.











There is an embroidery design that I wanted to make for the twins, but it would only have been 4" x 4".  I wanted something larger, so I decided to design my own transfer.  Pat had told me that she really liked the designs with a Mickey head in them.  I found this Mickey head balloon, and decided this would be perfect.  Pam saw it this morning, and really liked it.  Maybe I will design more transfers for our next trip.

1 comment:

Pat said...

EXCELLENT, Linda. The grandkids watched Princess and the Frog on the lawn at POFQ their last night there!