Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hump Day

Wow, it's Wednesday already? I've been working on putting some beads on my Slice of Summer quilt. We bought mulch and new landscape lights for the pond area, and it looks really nice. Rod reset some of the stones around the pond, and finished the fence with a new gate. I'll post some photos if it every quits raining. I'm so anxious for everyone to see it at the party on Friday night. Rod and Jimmy have put so much work into this project, and I love sitting on the deck so much that I don't want to leave the house. However we will be going to the Hershey show at the end of the month.

Bubby wants a Backyardigans quilt for his birthday. Last year I made him a Blue's Clues quilt from coloring book pages. It turned out really nice, and I think I posted photos on an earlier blog. So, yesterday I finished prepping the Backyardigans' pages for applique, and hopefully will get started on it over the weekend. I'm currently working on charm party totes for Bubby's two busdrivers. They are great, caring ladies, and help with him alot. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Mary said...

He sure loves that Blue's Clues quilt! Can't wait to see some Backyardigans patches!