Thursday, July 24, 2008

WOOHOO! It's Thursday!!!

Yep, it is. And we leave about 5 pm for our Hershey trip. Yeah, Yeah, we're only staying away overnight, but still it's being away. And the thought of adding to my stash ----- one can only dream of the possibilities. I know I have to find some cool Disney fabric for DD Mary. She found a pattern for "Neck Coolers", and bought the stuff you put inside. All Moi has to do is make the things. But they are simple. Mary and family are going to Disney in September and are anticipating some hot days. Mary is always prepared.

I also have to find some pretty Christmas fabric for DD Kris's Christmas quilt. Maybe something elegant with bells on it. And some tiny Christmas prints that would be suitable for a "card trick" block. And for me -- well, I'll know it when I see it. It will call my name and beg to be adopted. And, since I'm such a softie for homeless animals and the such, I will have no choice but to take it home. And Rod, well he'll smile sweetly and say "I only wish you had more money to spend and more space to fill, honey". But I know that all the while he'll be rolling his eyes. But you see, he knows, that if he is patient with my spending at the quilt shows, I encourage him to spend more money at the train shows!! It's a symbiotic relationship!!! You know, you feed my addiction and I'll feed yours!!! Have a great weekend.

No comments: