Thursday, February 17, 2011

Post 2

Today has been a much better day. Jake is back to his old self, talking, smiling and laughing.  I have dinner in the crock pots so that Roddy doesn't have to cook tonight.  The one bad thing today is that the biopsy that was taken on his nose last Friday came back positive for skin cancer again.  This spot is right next to the spot he had before.  They have him scheduled for surgery on May 6, so they must not be too concerned. The last time they scheduled his surgery for much sooner after the biopsy.  To put a positive spin on this, I just keep thanking God that we have a great hospitalization policy that will take care of everything.  Guess every cloud has a silver lining.

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

YAY for baby Jake. Crossing my fingers that he stays himself. I will be remembering Rod in my prayers. Too bad we didn't know when we were younger about taking care of our skin when we were in the sun.