Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a Sunny Morning

Sunshine always gives me a little boost to do what needs to be done.  I don't have the kids today since it's Kris's day off, so I'm heading to the sewing room to start cutting blades for my Scrappy Plate Club.  Only problem is that I'm not sure which fabric I'm going to use.  I have lots of 30's repro, could use them.  But then I also have lots of veggie and fruit fabrics.  I think they would make a beautiful quilt.  I also have a lot of Disney fabrics, and I have been thinking that if I use them, I could call the quilt "Chef Mickey's".  It's one of our favorite places to eat while in Walt Disney World, and you get it . . .  plate, eat, Chef Mickey.  Well, maybe it is a stretch, but I know right where all the Disney fabrics are and can just reach under the table and pull them out.  Okay, here I go and I hope the light bulb comes on while I'm walking from here to there.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

such great choices... I vote for polka dots...but I would ALWAYS vote for polka dots.,,LOL

Pat said...

I think the 30's would be my last choice as I see so many done with those fabrics, but....they DO look nice. I'll be anxious to hear what you choose!

Retired Knitter said...

Go with the fruit and vegs!