Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scrappy Plate Club

I've always loved the Dresden Plate block.  And while surfing through my favorite blogs, came upon this free Dresden plate club being offered by Bunny Hill Designs. Click on the button on the left to see the post and her blocks.  Aren't they beautiful?   I also love dots, but I don't think I have enough different dots to do the blocks.  Then I'm thinking how pretty a Christmas plate would be, or maybe a farmer's market plate.  I could call it "Eat your veggies".  Oh the possibilities.  Going to dream up some new combinations.  

3 comments:

Nancy said...

oh...that quilt a long looks like tons of fun...i have loads of dots...and the ruler...hm....might have to join...

Pat said...

I, also, have lots of dots but don't have that ruler. I'll have to think about this one. Thanks for the link, though.

Nani said...

So neat! I don't quilt, but use quilt pattern for my scrapbooking. I think I can adapt this, too cute, pattern. Thanks for the link!