Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Thursday

Well, the chicken lo mein was horrible! That recipe won't be in my permanent collection. It used both soy sauce and hosin sauce, and I think it was just too strong. So I ended eating a Wendy's classic single for dinner. One of the twins had a cheese omlet, and the other had peanut butter bread. DH ate it, which surprised me since he's not a big fan of Chinese food, and so did my Mom. I don't know if it's one of my meds, but sometimes food just doesn't taste good. Of course, anything sweet hits the mark, but I have to break that chain. So, I'm back to writing everything down and measuring my food just like I did when I was first diagnosed as being diabetic. My doctor calls it my "honeymoon". Guess it never hurts to have a second honeymoon. Linda

No comments: