Thursday, March 27, 2008

TGIF

This morning I'm excited. Today DH is taking a couple hours vacation, and we are going to the Lancaster show. Got a reservation confirmed at our favorite Comfort Inn, and we'll go that far on Friday afternoon. Then we can get up Saturday AM, have a good breakfast at the Eat-N-Park across the road, and head for the show all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Don't have a lot on my wish list, but I'm sure I will find somethings to spend money on. Especially want to look for a couple of magazines that I hae missed. I love getting out of town even if it's just for one night. Have a great weekend! Linda

3 comments:

Becky said...

Enjoy the quilt show Linda! Sounds like a wonderful get-away. Let us know what catches your eye.

Nancy said...

Take lots of photos!! I'll be waiting to see what you bought.

JustCindy said...

Have lots of fun at the quilt show and enjoy your time DH. Can't wait to see all the photos you take.