Thursday, April 10, 2008

Something New

I think I'm tired of making the quilts for the Saddle Up. It just seems forever since I did anything for me. Selfish, huh? I told the twins last night that I will finish up the three that are ready for quilting, and combined with the two that are already done, it will have to do. I don't think there will be as many riders this year because of the price of gas - hauling horse trailers must take quite a bit. They say that it will be fine. Five Quilts isn't a bad donation. I believe that people are going to spend the same amount of money on raffle tickets regardless of how many quilts are offered. Hope I'm right.

I'm behind on so many things. I have my latest Farmer's Block from Pat Sloan to do. The seedlings are so cute, and one member even used seed packets for her labels. See samples here at Pat's Blog. http://patsloan.typepad.com/ I have two months of the Be Attitude BOM from This-N-That Fabrics to catch up on, and Izzy could use a few more bibs. So I'm really anxious to start something new. How about you?

No comments: