Wednesday, April 16, 2008

UFO's

Earlier this year, I decided that for me it would be a year for finishing up projects that were either started and not finished, or just not started at all. And boy do I have a bunch of them. I've almost finished the Saddle Up quilts, and need to decide what to do next. I need a new wallhanging for my living room, and I have three quilts that are in various stages of completion. Two of the quilts are sampler quilts which I hand pieced, and they need the borders to get them ready to send to a quilter. The third is a basket quilt made from 30's repro fabrics and it needs to have the sashing done. So I think I will finish one of the sampler quilts, and send it out. I have two BOM's that need to be completed, and I have picked a pattern for the new wallhanging. So, with that incentive, I will definitely finish up the Saddle Up Quilts this coming weekend, because I desperately want to move on to something else. Tomorrow afternoon we leave for the train show, but we'll be back Saturday night, and hopefully I can sew on Sunday. Linda

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

Have fun at the train show!