quilting cindy tagged me yesterday.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Okay, seems easy. Here goes:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Lots of crafts. I was painting woodcrafts for sale at craft shows and in two stores. Sure don't miss those days.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Do some buttonhole stitching on my wallhanging; wash dishes by hand; figure something to have for dinner and then cook it; take care of my grandkids.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Brownies and milkshakes. And you wonder why I'm heavy. Rod has been making me milkshakes with carb-smart ice cream, sugar free syrups, and 1% milk. Hey, they're better than nothing.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Add on to my house. I'd want a huge dining room and my own private bathroom. I'd hire a maid since I hate to clean, and maybe a cook to handle dinner. And then I'd stock up on quilting stuff - you just can't have too much.
6. Peeps I want to know more about: Mary, Upstate Lisa, daughter Mary, Nancy, Mavie.
Please do not feel that you have to play, it is just for fun