Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally -- Friday

Yep, it's finally here. And aren't we all glad. Why is it that two week days are longer than two weekend days!!! I have to iron bandanas and get them ready to be delivered. Then I have a small order of patriotic ones to do and they are done. I think this weekend I will start to quilt my Slice of Summer quilt. I have put the flying geese tablerunner on hold -- I really want to finish up the Slice of Summer that I started last year in Hershey before the Hershey show this year. I want to make myself a charm tote, but haven't been able to decide which fabrics to use. While digging for thread, I found a fabric pack that I bought last year at a quilt show to make a table runner. It's black, red, white and one piece has coffee cups on it. The colors don't go with my kitchen or living room, so I think I may use it for a charm tote. I saw the finished runner hanging at the show, and I couldn't pass up the fabrics. So, I bought them. Do you do that? Buy something you don't really have a place for just because it calls your name? Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

ALWAYS! That's why I have a room so full of scrapping stuff that I scrap upstairs because there's more room!