Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gratitude Tuesday

Two weeks ago my mom and I went for our yearly mammograms. Today I am very thankful that both of our results were normal. That's really good news for Mom who has had a mastectomy. Mom has been transferred to a skilled nursing facility where she is receiving physical therapy. She continues to improve.

It has been so hot and muggy here and I only ventured out yesterday long enough to get Bubby on and off the bus for preschool, and to hand my package of pillowcases for the swap to the mail lady. Did you know that you can schedule a mail pickup if you meet the criteria that the post office has set up? My carrier told me about it, so on Sunday I gave it a shot. I scheduled a next day pickup online, and voila, she showed up yesterday as requested. She even had a thank you note from the postal department to thank me for using their service. Keep cool and see you tomorrow.

No comments: